What is air sampler?
is an instrument or device that collects atmospheric pollutants or polluted atmosphere, it is a scientific device that analyzes the air of the protected area by inhaling it into the detector mainly through the air sampling tube for early warning.
Application of air sampler
is used to collect harmful gases such as sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide, and nitrogen oxides in the atmospheric environment and workshop site. With novel design, small size, and strong compatibility, it is widely used in indoor and outdoor atmospheric environment monitoring, disease prevention, safety supervision, meteorology, scientific research and teaching, metallurgy, chemical industry, railroad, building materials, and other fields of health monitoring and evaluation, and can also be used in conjunction with related instruments.
In addition to being able to measure the number of air microorganisms, the sampler is characterized by its ability to measure the size of these particles, and the latter is one of the important indicators for determining the hazard of air microorganisms. Most of the particles, especially in the trachea and lung settling particles are impacted down, so it collects a wide range of particle sizes naturally than the single-stage, which is comparable to some single-stage impact samplers, and the sampler's circular nozzle than the slit and other nozzles have higher sampling efficiency.
Air sampler working principle
Air sampler machine generally follows the process of air sampling. The suction pump is used to continuously collect air samples from the protected area into the detector through the sampling pipe network made of PVC pipes or steel pipes. The air sample is filtered through the filter assembly to remove dust particles and then enters the detector chamber, while there is a stable laser light source in the detector chamber. The smoke particles then scatter the laser, and the scattered light causes a highly sensitive light receiver to generate a signal. Then the photoelectric conversion is completed by systematic analysis of the light signal. The smoke concentration value in the air and its alarm level are displayed by the monitor. Then, the host transmits the electrical signal to the fire alarm control center and the centralized display device through the relay or communication interface, thus completing the sampling and analysis process of the air sampler.
In the whole process of air sampler detection system, its detection principle is to rely on the internal pump of the host, through the air sampling pipeline extended to the detection area will be pumped back to the detection room air samples for testing, when the concentration of the detected substances in the air sample reaches a certain level, the system will issue an alarm, which can effectively achieve early warning of fire, to prevent the purpose of prevention.
Air sampler structure
The main part of air sampler is composed of diaphragm pump, regulating valve, buffer, flow meter, central processor, etc. The latest chip machine is used for circuit timing and power control. Its compact structure and stable performance, small size, light weight, easy to carry, wide sampling range, both with a variety of absorption tubes, and a variety of absorption tubes, and a variety of solid adsorption tubes, is a small broad portable atmospheric sampler instruments more ideal, practical air sampler.
Types of air sampler
There are many types of air samplers.
According to the collection, object can be divided into two kinds of gas samplers and particulate samplers.
The use of places can be divided into environmental samplers, indoor samplers (such as samplers used on the factory floor), and pollution source samplers (such as chimney samplers).
In addition, there are special purposes of air samplers, such as the simultaneous collection of gas and particulate matter samplers, which can collect atmospheric sulfur dioxide and particulate matter, hydrogen fluoride and particulate matter, etc., to facilitate the study of the mutual relationship between gaseous and solid substances in sulfur or fluorine. There are also samplers for collecting bacteria in the air.
Air sampler specifications and features
Double pneumatic air sampler
|Working voltage|| DC7.4V (lithium battery) AC220V±10V 50Hz
|Flow range||dual 0.1-1.0L/min, 0.1-1.5L/min, 0.1-3L/min optional
|Pumping negative pressure|| >25000Pa
|Flow rate accuracy||±5％
|Ambient temperature|| -5～40℃
|Relative humidity|| ≦95％
1. Double pneumatic air sampler can set any sampling time, with a sampling end prompt.
2. Can display the set working time, the current sampling time, battery power, and the whole process of charging.
Automatic air sampler
|Atmospheric sampling flow rate||0.1～1.0L/min
|Ambient atmospheric pressure||60～120kPa
|Temperature control range||15～30℃
|Working power||AC220V±10% 50Hz
1. Automatic air sampler adopts four-way constant temperature design, flexible sampling mode, can collect four kinds of gas or parallel samples.
2. Electronic flowmeter automatically and accurately control the flow rate, automatically compensate for changes in flow rate caused by voltage fluctuations, resistance, temperature changes.
3. The use of high-performance diaphragm pump, corrosion resistance, long life, low noise, with overload protection function.
Portable air sampler
|Sampling flow rate||100L/min±5%
|Sampling cycle adjustment range||1-6000L
|Battery life||8 hours
Portable air sampler has over temperature protection device, accurate data, easy to operate, and the control system adopts intelligent and efficient computing technology.
1. When sampling, a filter must first be connected to the air inlet of the air sampler to prevent atmospheric dust, aerosols, acidic gases, and alkaline gases from being drawn into the pump, which reduces operating performance and service life. Atmospheric sampler. If the operation is unintentional, suction will occur, and the filter must be cleaned and replaced with filter cotton or foam; if the pump body is inhaled, first clean the pump body with anhydrous ethanol, then the instrument will be idle for a few minutes, wait for the ethanol to evaporate and put into normal use.
2. When the air sampler is not used for a long time, the inlet and outlet nozzles should be covered with rubber hoses to prevent dust from entering. At the same time, the built-in power supply should be completely stored and regularly maintained (usually 2-3 months) to maintain the replenishment point to ensure power supply. Have good working performance.
3. The built-in battery pack under voltage should be charged in time, otherwise, it will affect the sampling effect and battery performance of the atmospheric sampler, and even cause damage to the atmospheric sampler over-discharge. The built-in battery adopts a memory-free high-capacity battery pack, and the standard charging time is generally about 16 hours. Ensure that the battery has good working performance.
Precautions for using air sampler
1. General air sampling instruments are not explosion-proof. Do not use in areas with explosion risk.
2. When the air sampler is parked for a long time, the batteries in the machine should be removed and the instrument should be powered on for half an hour to remove the moisture in the machine.
3. When using, the inlet and outlet of the absorbent bottle should not be reversed to prevent the absorbent from being absorbed into the pump.
4. Let the air sampling machine in the sampling state, turn the adjustment knob back and forth, and observe whether the flow meter is flexible, whether there is a dead zone, whether the float is stable, etc.
5. In the sampling process, the filter is connected to filter the air on the one hand, because the atmospheric dust, aerosols, acids, and alkalis are easily drawn into the pump by the airflow and attached to these impurities. It will affect the flow rate, pump pressure, and stability of the diaphragm pump. The technical performance of the instrument will be reduced. On the other hand, when the solution is drawn in, once the solution flows through the filter fibers, the filter fibers will expand and block the inlet channel, and the solution will not flow further into the diaphragm pump, which has a good protective effect on the pump. If the reverse solution occurs, simply cleaning the filter and replacing the filter fiber and foam block can solve the problem.
6. Occasionally during operation, inadvertently pour acid and alkaline solution, immediately flush with distilled water several times, let the pump intermittently start for some time, and then injected several times with anhydrous ethanol solution (outlet) When clean, the pump is removed from the buffer. (and flow meter, etc., and another hose drain.) Subsequently, the buffers, flow meters, etc. are cleaned separately and used until they are dry.
7. After restoring the air sampler, let the instrument idle for about half an hour or when you can't smell alcohol at the outlet before normal use, and it can generally be restored to normal.
8. Frequent or prolonged use, you also need to replace the filter fibers and foam blocks in the cartridge to prevent dirt from entering the pump through the filter, preventing increased air resistance and reduced flow.
9. When the air sampling instrument is used for a long time or the flow meter is inflexible or unstable, the flow meter should be cleaned so that the whole machine is in good working condition.
10. When the desiccant of the dry bottle is found to change from blue to red, it should be replaced in time. After replacing the desiccant, connect the piping system and do not leak air.
How to order air sampler?
ANTITECK provide lab equipment, lab consumable, manufacturing equipment in life sciences sector.
If you are interested in our air sampler or have any questions, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you as soon as possible.