What is aluminum foil film?
Aluminum foil film
is a kind of laminated film, its main component is aluminum, and it is also the most frequently used kind of laminated film. There are pure aluminum foil films and aluminized foil films.
What is aluminum foil film used for?
Aluminum film for automobiles
With the booming of the automobile industrial and the rising rate of automobile aluminization, the market requirement for aluminum foil for automotive is also rapidly increasing. There are two kinds of foil for automobiles, one is the composite foil for automobile air conditioners, China's automobile air conditioners have been fully aluminized, and the annual demand for the output of aluminum foil reached 15,000 tons; the other type is laminated foil for automobile heat sinks, which are used to produce radiators for automobile water tanks, condensers and vaporizers, and the current automobile water tank The aluminumization rate has reached 40%, with an annual demand of about 0.3 million tons.
Pharmaceutical aluminum foil film
Pharmaceutical package aluminum foil mainly includes water and injectable easy-open covers and medical PTP aluminum foil, which is widely used in the global pharmaceutical industry due to the benefits of PTP aluminum foil such as moisture resistance, easy carriage, safety and hygiene.
China has been using aluminum foil to package drugs since 1985, and so far the packaging aluminum foil only accounts for 20% of the pharmaceutical packaging materials. The rapid development of the pharmaceutical foil market in recent years is due to the rapid development of the pharmaceutical market on the one hand, but mainly because the application ratio of 20% aluminum foil in pharmaceutical packaging has been increasing.
Packaging aluminum foil
Flexible packaging aluminum foil is the use of soft composite packaging materials made of pouch containers, the emergence of flexible packaging has greatly improved the level of mechanization and automation of the food and beverage industry, speeding up the modernization of people's dietary life, and socialization process. In developed countries, flexible packaging has become one of the main forms of food and beverage packaging, within a certain range to replace cans and bottles.
In recent years, the flexible packaging market has also developed rapidly. 10 aluminum foil lamination production lines have been introduced so far, which can adopt different processes such as dry lamination, hot melt lamination, and extrusion lamination according to the different uses of flexible packaging. Soft packaging not only has the effect of preserving moisture and freshness, but also can be published with various patterns and texts, which is an ideal material for modern business packaging. With the improvement of people's living standards, there is still a lot of room for the development of flexible packaging aluminum foil.
Aluminum foil for electrolytic capacitors
Aluminum foil used in electrolytic capacitors
is a corrosive material that works under polar conditions and has high requirements for the organization of aluminum foil. There are few domestic manufacturers of aluminum foil for electrolytic capacitors, mainly because the market demand is not large and the production technology has a big gap with advanced countries.
However, the market prospect of aluminum capacitors is very good because of their good properties, low cost and wide range of applications.At present, the annual demand in Japan is 45,000 tons, which is 6 times of the Chinese market. With the development of the electronic industry and China becoming a major industrial production base, the market demand for aluminum foil for electrolytic capacitors is promising.
In addition, aluminum films are also widely used in electronic products, power tools, and medical and military applications. Aluminum foil films are also used in lithium batteries in various fields.
Structure of aluminum foil film
Aluminum plastic film consists of five layers: outer nylon layer, adhesive, a middle layer of aluminum
foil, adhesive, and inner heat seal layer. Each layer has a high functional requirement.
The nylon layer ensures the shape of the aluminum-plastic film, ensures that the film will not be deformed until it is manufactured into a lithium electronic cell, and also acts as a protective AL.
The Al layer is a layer of metallic AL, which ensures the skeleton layer of the aluminum-plastic film. Its function is to prevent the penetration of water into. Lithium-ion batteries are afraid of water intrusion, the battery positive and negative pieces of water content are in the ppm level. Nylon is not water resistant and does not serve as a protective measure. The metal Al will react with the oxygen in the air at room temperature to generate a dense oxide film, resulting in the inability of water to penetrate and protect the inside of the battery. In addition, the Al layer provides punch pit plasticity in the aluminum-plastic film molding.
The PP layer is a polyphenylene polymer material, which melts at 100°C and is viscous. So the heat sealing of the battery mainly relies on the PP layer melting and sticking together under the heating effect of the head, and then removing the head and cooling down the temperature can be cured and bonded. In addition, PP will not be dissolved by the electrolyte inside the cell, swelling, etc., is the internal environment of the cell direct protection and insulation role, can effectively prevent electrolyte and another contact with Al to avoid its corrosion.
Advantages of using aluminum foil film
a. Aluminum foil material is a soft metal film. Aluminum foil film has the following main advantages.
b. Aluminum foil film has the advantages of being moisture-proof, airtight, shading, wear, and corrosion resistance, fragrance preservation, non-toxic and tasteless, etc.
c. Foil film has an elegant silver-white luster and is easy to process with beautiful patterns and designs in various colors.
d. After the aluminum foil is laminated with plastic and paper, the shielding property of aluminum foil is integrated with the strength of paper and the heat sealing property of plastic, which further improves the shielding property of aluminum foil tape as a packaging material necessary for water vapor, air, ultraviolet light, and bacteria, etc., and greatly broadens the application market of aluminum foil.
Aluminum foil film temperature resistance
Generally speaking, the high temperature resistance of aluminum foil tape is quite good, it can withstand high temperature of about 120℃, and there are some high temperature resistant aluminum foil tapes, which can withstand temperature of about 180℃ to 200℃, basically can meet the various needs of conventional industries in the market. If you need to withstand higher temperatures, you can also contact the manufacturer to customize the production of aluminum foil tape with a higher temperature tolerance.
Aluminum foil film specifications
|Material structure|| PET/AL/BOPA/CPE PET/AL/CPE
|Color|| opaque silver white, opaque to light
|Conventional thickness|| (0.095, 0.11, 0.15) +/-0.01mm
|Standard|| Comply with GB, ROHS standard
1. Aluminum foil film adopts humanized design, the products are diversified and used for various purposes, bright and neat.
2. Not easy to moisture, not easy to oxidation, good sealing, slitting flat, uniform thickness.
3. The width of aluminum foil film can be customized, and the cutting surface is smooth and flat.
4. Strong sealing, no leakage, easy to puncture, easy to peel, no drawing.
5. Product size is flexible and customizable, suitable for all kinds of microplates and deep hole plates.
6. Suitable for all kinds of automatic and semi-automatic heat sealing film instruments.
7. High-temperature resistance range: 100℃- 190℃, according to different instruments to explore the best heat sealing temperature and time.
Precautions for using aluminum foil film
1. The surface cleanliness of Laminated aluminum foil should be high, free from oil and dust, and the surface tension should be high, reaching 72 mN/m or more. A simple way is to test with distilled water, which must moisten the surface of the aluminum foil. If the surface of the mask aluminum foil bag is heavily oiled, it will affect the fastness of the compound of aluminum foil and other materials, mainly due to the delamination and peeling of the bag after high-temperature steaming.
2. Aluminum foil film should have a low number of pinholes. Aluminum foil should be a shielding material, but if there are pinholes, its shielding will be reduced, gas and light will penetrate directly, and the content will deteriorate quickly. The thicker the aluminum foil is, the fewer the number of pinholes, for example, 7μm thick aluminum foil has less than 200 pinholes/m2:9μm thick aluminum foil has less than 100 pinholes/m2. No matter how thick the foil is, the aperture of the pinhole should not be larger than 20μm.3. The quality of the aluminum foil bag for the mask should be soft, folding should not be easy to break, and should have good toughness. The purchased foil should be kept in dry condition, should not be left too long, and should be used as early as possible to avoid moisture oxidation and deterioration of the foil bag.
3. Before using the aluminum foil tape, the substrate to be used should be cleaned up and the floating ash and stains removed. If it is used in electronic products, it should not be wiped with water or wet cloth, but cleaned with a dry cloth or dry brush.
4. After cleaning up, you can tear open the aluminum foil tape and start the operation. The aluminum foil tape uses high-quality pressure-sensitive adhesive, which is very sticky, so you have to determine the location where you need to connect, otherwise, it will be more trouble if you stick it crooked and tear it down again.
5. After the aluminum foil tape is stuck, you can use your fingers to repeatedly press the aluminum foil tape several times to let the adhesive layer play its full role and stick tightly enough. If the edge of the tape has excess glue overflow, use the blade to carefully remove it.
How to order aluminum foil film?
ANTITECK provide lab equipment, lab consumable, manufacturing equipment in life sciences sector.
If you are interested in our aluminum foil film or have any questions, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you as soon as possible.