1. What is ceramic pump?
1.1. Definition of ceramic pump
1.2. Ceramic pump application
2. Structure and working principle of ceramic pump
3. Types of ceramic pump
4. Ceramic pump specifications
4.1. Ceramic piston pump
4.2. Ceramic metering pump
4.3. Ceramic filling pump
4.4. Ceramic water pump
5. The most important ceramic pump part - ceramic plunger
5.1. Ceramic plunger definition
5.2. Ceramic Plunger features
5.3. Ceramic plunger and metal plunger
6. How to clean and sterilized ceramic pump
7. Precautions for cleaning sterilized ceramic pump
8. How to order ceramic pump?
What is ceramic pump?
Definition of ceramic pump
is actually a piston pump
from the function, is an important device of the hydraulic system. Since ceramic is a material with excellent corrosion and wear resistance, ceramic pumps are made of acid-resistant ceramic for the pump body and pump cover, drawing on this performance. It relies on the reciprocating movement of the plunger in the cylinder, so that the volume of the sealed working chamber changes to achieve the suction and discharge of liquid. Ceramic material is the best rigidity and hardest material in engineering materials, not easy to oxidize at high temperature, and has good corrosion resistance to acid, alkali and salt, so the quality of ceramic material has a great impact on the operation of ceramic pumps.
Ceramic pump application
Ceramic pumps are an ideal alternative to similar metal pumps and have been widely used in industries such as pharmaceutical instruments, environmental engineering, petroleum, and chemical industries.
Structure and working principle of ceramic pump
1. Ceramic plunger pump consists of ceramic metering parts including ceramic plunger pump sleeve, plunger, groove valve metering rod and stainless steel inlet and outlet nozzles and connecting parts.
2. The downward linear activity of the ceramic pump generates negative pressure and draws in liquid.
3. The upward linear activity of the ceramic plunger will generate positive pressure and drain the liquid.
Types of ceramic pump
Ceramic pump can be divided into:
* Vertical ceramic pump
* Horizontal ceramic pump
* Single-stage ceramic pump
* Multi-stage ceramic pump
* Centrifugal ceramic pump
* Self-priming ceramic pump
Ceramic pump specifications
Ceramic piston pump
|Rated flow rate||0.7m³/h
Type: Vertical ceramic pump
1. Ceramic piston pump adopts hydraulic drive, double-cylinder double-action, large flow, high head, long conveying distance and low energy consumption.
2. The operation is balanced and can work continuously for a long time with high reliability.
3. Low noise, sizeable adjustable pressure range, small pressure fluctuation.
4. Made of corrosion-resistant ceramic materials, corrosion-resistant, can be applied to high wear-resistant and wear-resistant corrosion industry.
Ceramic metering pump
|Maximum flow rate||60ml/min
|Inlet pipe diameter||4mm
Type: Single-stage ceramic pump
1. The main components of the ceramic metering pump are precision machined with micron-level technology.
2. The volume of liquid injection can be adjusted to a minimum of 0.05ml, which can be used for more efficient and accurate battery filling.
3. The pump core is a ceramic, precision machining of micron-level technology, no pump jamming, no leakage.
Ceramic filling pump
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz
Type: Single-stage ceramic pump
1. Ceramic filling pump is a compact structure, light weight.
2. Large output flow, easy to realize automatic control.
3. In the distribution mode, the pump can be reversed for a certain period of time after shutdown to prevent the occurrence of liquid dripping.
4. Calibration of flow rate and dispensing volume can be carried out to improve the accuracy of flow rate and dispensing.
Ceramic water pump
1. Ceramic water pump adopts alumina ceramic plunger, more wear-resistant, longer service life, with high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and other properties.
2. The high quality brass material of type 59 is selected to improve the life and efficiency of the high pressure pump.
3. Wide range of applications, adapt to a variety of needs.
The most important ceramic pump part - ceramic plunger
Ceramic plunger definition
Ceramic plunger is the most important part of ceramic pump, it uses modern engineering ceramic material super hard and wear-resistant, can use ceramic metallization bonding, welding, inlay and sleeve technology assembly molding it is the ideal alternative to similar metal pump core, has been widely used in pharmaceutical equipment, environmental engineering, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
Ceramic plunger features
1. Ceramic plunger is made of high-performance technical ceramic material with high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and other properties. Ensure reliable material performance.
2. Ceramic plunger working surface using a unique processing means and the microporous organization obtained has a self-lubricating effect, changing the mechanism of traditional plunger pump sliding friction and lubrication.
3. The inner cavity surface adopts a fluid structure, without dead angle and groove. The inner cavity surface and plunger surface with advanced high-precision internal and external cylindrical grinding machine processing to mirror surface, the outer surface vibration polishing, easy to clean, disinfection.
4. Ceramic plunger has been tested for corrosion resistance, acidity and alkalinity safety performance, and all its indexes have reached the level of similar foreign products.
Ceramic plunger and metal plunger
The following are the advantages of ceramic pumps compared to metal pumps:
Ceramic plunger is more reliable
It is always known that the reliability of the plunger has a certain impact on the efficiency of the pump, and can even lead to mechanical failure of the pump body. The plunger made of ceramic material has the characteristics of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high hardness, etc. Compared with the metal plunger, the reliability of ceramic plunger is stronger. The precision of the fit between the shaft core and the jacket of the ceramic plunger can reach '±0.001mm' and the finish can reach the mirror effect, thus reducing the friction coefficient and prolonging the service life of the plunger.
Ceramic plunger is more lubricious
Traditional metal plunger pump in the use of the process requires the addition of lubricant to reduce the friction between the plunger parts and the pump cavity. The ceramic plunger uses a unique processing means, the surface of the microporous organization has a better smoothness and self-lubricating effect, changing the mechanism of the traditional plunger pump sliding friction and lubrication, can significantly reduce the adverse effects caused by the use of lubricants.
Ceramic plunger is more convenient to clean
Plunger in normal use after some time, we must wash, and clean, to ensure that the plunger will not cause other adverse effects on the pump body. However, the traditional plunger design will exist dead ends, grooves, or unsmooth phenomenoa, to the plunger pump cleaning caused a lot of difficulties. Ceramic plunger internal cavity surface fluid structure, service dead-end groove. Inner cavity surface and plunger surface with the use of advanced high-precision internal and external cylindrical grinding machine processing to the mirror surface, the outer surface vibration polishing, strengthen the plunger surface round smoothness, convenient plunger cleaning, and cleaning.
Ceramic plunger is more safer
Ceramic plunger products have been tested for corrosion resistance, acidity and alkalinity safety performance. Its indicators have reached the level of similar foreign products standards
How to clean and sterilized ceramic pump?
Cleaning step: after using pure water to clean, then rinse clean with injected clean water; use 1-3% NaOH to soak the ceramic pump for 5-15 minutes which is equivalent to removing the thermogenic, then rinse clean with injected clean water.
Sterilization step: use high pressure moist heat steam for sterilization, sterilization temperature of 121 ℃, the pressure of 0.1 MPA, time of 30 minutes, of course, this requires process inspection to determine the.
Precautions for cleaning and sterilized ceramic pump
Here are some precautions you should pay attention when you clean and sterilized ceramic pump:
1. Can not let the chemical solution containing fluorine and stainless steel contact, to prevent corrosion of stainless steel parts; cleaning in hot water above 40 ℃ can not pull the ceramic metering parts of the ceramic column, ceramic plug, ceramic plug should be left to clean; cleaning process can not be interchangeable ceramic rod and ceramic plug; sterilization should be rotary valve, ceramic plug, metering rod away in a special cleaning sterilization box, initiated the ceramic rod, ceramic plug after sterilization, the temperature of the pump body should be lowered to room temperature before it can be placed in operation; before the temperature of the pump body is lowered to room temperature, the pump body should be restrained from cracking and deformation due to sudden cooling.
2. If the ceramic pump body and the drug-fighting parts have yellow dirt, 10% oxalic acid can be used to soak for 0.5-1 hour, and then rinse with water injection; because the hardness of ceramic than stainless steel, ceramic and stainless steel fighting can make ceramic external adhesion on stainless steel, can not deal with clean, may lead to filling pump operation is not smooth or can not be active, resulting in damage. Initiated the use of non-metallic materials (such as tetrafluoroethylene) as storage containers when washing and sterilization; when the plunger sleeve, plunger, and slot valve from the dummy to remove ready to use, please put the plunger sleeve vertically, the plunger slot valve is tied with a rope by gravity vertical in the air to prevent deformation.
How to order ceramic pump?
ANTITECK provide lab equipment, lab consumable, manufacturing equipment in life sciences sector.
If you are interested in our ceramic pump or have any questions, please write an e-mail to email@example.com, we will reply to you as soon as possible.