1. What is dosing pump?
2. Dosing pump working principle
3. Advantages of using dosing pump
4. Dosing pump types
4.1. Piston/Plunger dosing pump
4.2. Mechanical diaphragm dosing pump
4.3. Hydraulic diaphragm dosing pump
4.4. Electromagnetic dosing pump
5. Dosing pump specifications
5.1. Hydrochloric acid dosing pump
5.2. Peristaltic dosing pump
5.3. Gear metering pump
5.4. Piston dosing pump
5.5. Electromagnetic dosing pump
6. Dosing pump installation precautions
7. How to use dosing pump?
9. How to buy dosing pump?
What is dosing pump?
is also called metering pump
. A dosing pump is a special type of volumetric pump that can meet the needs of various strict processes, and the flow rate can be steplessly adjusted in the range of 0-100% and is used to transport liquids, especially corrosive liquids.
Metering pump is a kind of fluid transfer machinery, whose outstanding feature is that it can maintain a constant flow rate independent of the discharge pressure. The use of metering pumps can simultaneously perform the functions of conveying, metering, and regulating, thereby simplifying the production process. Using multiple metering pumps, several media can be mixed in the process in exact proportions. Because of their own outstanding, metering pumps are now widely used in various industrial fields such as petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, etc.
Dosing pump working principle
The working principle of the dosing pump
is that the motor drives the worm gear through the coupling and makes the spindle and eccentric wheel make a rotary motion by decelerating the worm gear, and the eccentric wheel drives the sliding adjustment seat of the bow-type connecting rod to make reciprocating motion. When the plunger moves to the back dead point, the pump cavity gradually forms a vacuum, the suction valve opens and the liquid is sucked in; when the plunger moves to the front dead point, the suction valve closes and the discharge valve opens, the liquid is discharged when the plunger moves further. In the pump's reciprocal cycle of work to form a continuous pressure, quantitative discharge of liquid.
Advantages of using dosing pump
1. Positive pressure structure
For the operation of a machine, the flow rate itself plays a very important role. A stable flow rate will avoid many problems, especially in terms of equipment life. The dosing pump is designed with a positive pressure structure, which can stabilize the flow rate, reduce the cost loss and extend its service life.
2. Rich types
There are many kinds of metering pumps, which can provide you with different models of metering pumps. Different models of diaphragm metering pumps are used in different fields and can play different roles to meet people's different needs.
3. Stable performance
The stability of the dosing pump is very strong, which can greatly prevent the failure of the equipment in the process of operation in many aspects, to protect the safety of staff.
Dosing pump types
Piston/Plunger dosing pump
Piston/Plunger dosing pump mainly has two kinds of common valved pumps and non-valved pumps. Plunger dosing pump is widely used in the petrochemical industry because of its simple structure and high temperature and pressure resistance. For high viscosity media in the high-pressure working conditions of the ordinary piston pump shortcomings, a non-valved rotary piston dosing pump has been more and more attention and is widely used in sugar syrup, chocolate, cement grinding aid and petroleum additives and other high viscosity media metering add. Due to the structural disadvantage that complete isolation between the metering medium and the lubricant inside the pump is not possible, the plunger metering pump is limited in the high anti-pollution requirements of fluid metering applications.
Mechanical diaphragm dosing pump
The mechanical diaphragm dosing pump is driven by the motor through the direct drive worm gear vice for variable speed movement, under the action of the crank linkage mechanism, the rotary motion will be transformed into reciprocating linear motion.
Hydraulic diaphragm dosing pump
Hydraulic diaphragm dosing pump hydraulic system, the structure of the plunger, cylinder, cylinder cover, import and export valves, hydraulic diaphragm type, and three-valve composition.
Hydraulic diaphragm metering pump hydraulic end of the plunger is driven by the reciprocating motion of the crank linkage mechanism at the transmission end of the work. Plunger in the hydraulic chamber for reciprocating motion, prompting the hydraulic oil pressure changes so that the hydraulic diaphragm type flexural displacement to transport the medium, the relative stability of the hydraulic oil volume in the hydraulic chamber, the function of the three valves to maintain.
Electromagnetic dosing pump
Electromagnetic dosing pump is the use of electromagnetic actuator-driven diaphragm in the pump head reciprocating movement, causing the pump head chamber volume and pressure changes, the pressure changes
The change in pressure causes the opening or closing of the suction valve and a discharge valve to achieve quantitative inhalation and discharge of liquid.
Electromagnetic dosing pump is driven by an electromagnet, designed to convey a small flow of low-pressure pipeline liquid and a metering pump, which is popular in the industry for its simple structure, low energy consumption, accurate measurement, and easy adjustment.
Dosing pump specifications
Hydrochloric acid dosing pump
|Maximum flow rate||53L/h
|Maximum discharge pressure||10bar
|Maximum ambient temperature||+40℃
|Max. inlet pressure||1bar
Type:Mechanical diaphragm dosing pump
1. Hydrochloric acid dosing pump is designed with an enhanced structure for demanding operating conditions.
2. A variety of pump head materials are available, suitable for conveying various materials.
3. Reliable cam design, easy disassembly, and maintenance.
4. Smooth, reliable, noiseless, and low maintenance cost due to the sliding bearing support.
Peristaltic dosing pump
|Rotational speed range||150r-300rpm
1. Peristaltic dosing pump adopts diaphragm-type pressure block structure, easy to install and dismantle the hose.
2. It can be installed in a straight line, U-shape, and even support mixed U-shape and straight line to meet various applications.
3. The pressure wheel adopts 3 rollers structure, and the rollers are processed by CNC to meet the smooth fluid transfer and small pulse fluctuation to ensure the transfer accuracy.
Gear metering pump
|Conveying medium||Glue, polyurethane, paint and other media
Type: Mechanical diaphragm dosing pump
1. Gear metering pump is made of tool steel, it has higher hardness, less wear, and longer service life.
2. Combination sealing method, economical and easy to install.
3. Quantitative dosing is available to ensure the accuracy of dosing.
Piston dosing pump
|Adjustment range ||10-100%
Type: Plunger dosing pump & mechanical diaphragm dosing pump
Manual/automatic stroke adjustment/digital frequency control is optional for automatic control by external signal.
Electromagnetic dosing pump
Type: Electromagnetic dosing pump
1. Electromagnetic dosing pump can be precisely dosed, small and no less, which makes the power smaller, the volume smaller, and the measurement more accurate while achieving the same output capacity.
2. Highly modified material pump head is compatible with all chemical agents.
3. Simple and intuitive digital display mode, clear parameter setting, saving time and cost, to ensure the smooth operation of the work control process.
Dosing pump installation precautions
The correct knowledge of dosing pump installation precautions can effectively avoid a variety of wrong installation, can effectively improve the stability of the use of equipment, and metering pump life can also be significantly improved, therefore, about metering pump installation precautions, related matters are as follows:
1. Avoid too long pipeline: The length of the inlet pipeline of the metering pump is too long will make the pressure of the inlet pipeline suffer loss, thus cavitation to reduce the service life of the pump. The installation position of the metering pump should be correctly adjusted to reasonably increase the length of the export pipeline and reduce the length of the import pipeline.
2. Avoid inlet pipeline bending: metering pump should be installed according to the size of the standard, wrong installation will lead to bend gas pressure accumulation, can not be normal inhalation of liquid, if the top of the inlet pipeline bending situation, you need to change the inlet pipeline location, from the bottom of the solution tank inlet pipeline. Or use the lifting installation method to increase the bottom valve at the bottom of the inlet pipeline of the metering pump.
3. To ensure sufficient pressure difference between the outlet and the inlet of the metering pump, if the pressure difference is not enough, the liquid will flow from the mouth to the outlet when the pump is stopped. The normal operation at this time is to install a backpressure valve at the export end of the metering pump pipeline to artificially establish a differential pressure in the metering pump export pipeline to prevent the appearance of siphoning.
4. Need to correctly install the pulsation damper: if the installation does not meet the corresponding standards, resulting in the buffer can not take effect to play a role, it will not be able to eliminate the pipeline pulse, resulting in flow fluctuations, affecting the accuracy of measurement, the need to exchange the installation position of the pulse damper and back pressure valve, the pulse damper installed between the back pressure valve and metering pump outlet.
How to use dosing pump?
1. Preparation before starting the pump
① Check all dosing processes.
② Check whether the amount of oil in the gearbox of the metering pump is suitable and whether the pipeline valve parts and pressure gauge are complete and in good condition before starting the pump.
③ Flush the dosing line with water before starting the pump, pay attention to the change of pump pressure and observe whether there is leakage in the dosing line and valve parts when the pump is running.
④ The metering pump unit should be intact, du people and the environment cause accidental hazards.
① Prepare according to the formula requirements, open the import and export valves of the metering pump and the end control valves.
② According to the amount of agent added, adjust the metering pump stroke and then start the metering pump. Make a good record of the pump start time and quantity.
① For the metering pump that is out of operation for a long time, apply clean water to replace the chemical in the pump and pipeline to prevent corrosion or blockage of the pump and pipeline. If there is no problem, stop the pump to close the import and export valves.
② Periodically clean and replace the oil in the gearbox of the metering pump.
How to buy dosing pump?
ANTITECK provide lab equipment, lab consumable, manufacturing equipment in life sciences sector.
If you are interested in our dosing pump or have any questions, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you as soon as possible.