What is ultrasonic cleaner?
Ultrasonic cleaner definition
is used to remove contaminants of the instrument, through the transducer will power ultrasonic frequency source of sound energy and converted into mechanical vibration to clean items, this cleaning machine emits ultrasonic waves, so that the ultrasonic waves spread in the liquid, so that the liquid and cleaning tank in the ultrasonic frequency vibration together, making the cleaning effect greatly enhanced. Therefore, with the continuous development of the cleaning industry, more and more industries and enterprises began to use ultrasonic cleaning machines.
Application of ultrasonic cleaner
are widely used in laboratory, medical, industrial, and other fields. In the laboratory or medical industry, ultrasonic cleaning machine is mainly used for cleaning various laboratory instruments, containers, various oral liquid containers, food glass metal containers, dental appliance cleaning and other medical institutions such as operating rooms, endoscopy consultation rooms, laboratories, supply rooms, dental, sterilization centers, and other departments, a good solution to the experimental glassware of the inner wall has been the problem of manual washing is not clean.
How do ultrasonic cleaners work?
Ultrasonic cleaning machine
cleaning principle is based on ultrasound in the cleaning liquid medium when the transmission of the unique "cavitation effect" physical role, generated by the ultrasonic generator higher than 20KHz ultrasonic frequency of high-power electrical energy, the ultrasonic transducer by the inverse piezoelectric effect into high-power ultrasound energy conducted to the cleaning medium. When the ultrasonic sound field strength exceeds the cavitation valve of the cleaning medium, the cleaning fluid medium due to the negative ultrasonic pressure and quickly produce numerous expansion of the "cavity", and in the positive ultrasonic pressure "cavity" is strongly compressed, "cavity "internal up to thousands of atmospheric pressure and burst, this is the ultrasonic unique "cavitation effect", "cavitation effect" to form a microscopic strong shock wave and high-speed jets on the surface of the object to be cleaned, so that the dirt quickly crushed, Stripping, to achieve high quality, high-efficiency cleaning purposes. Ultrasound tens of thousands of times per second negative pressure expansion and positive pressure strong compression blast countless "cavity", high frequency to generate countless microscopic shock wave, making ultrasound for immersed in the cleaning fluid to be washed object complex internal and external surface shape, slits, deep holes, corners, dead ends and other parts of the unique excellent cleaning ability and cleaning efficiency is other methods can not be compared and alternative. For different natures of the dirt to choose the appropriate cleaning additives, ultrasonic can clean a variety of oil, rust, oxide, blood, fingerprints, paint, carbon, dust, nuclear contamination, and other dirt.
Ultrasonic cleaner parts
Ultrasonic cleaner is mainly composed of the following parts.
1. Washing tank: holding the workpiece to be washed, made of stainless steel plate.
2. The bottom of the cleaning tank is bonded with an ultrasonic transducer.
3. The bottom adopts anti-slip, anti-vibration, anti-static and anti-pressure anti-slip feet.
4. Equipped with a solenoid valve, automatic water inlet, and automatic drainage by panel operation.
5. Automatic temperature control of cleaning liquid can be set to keep constant temperature.
6.Digital setting display ultrasonic cleaning can be timed, resonant frequency, output power.
Advantages of using ultrasonic cleaner
The following advantages of using ultrasonic cleaners
Compared with other manual or other cleaning methods, professional and reliable ultrasonic cleaning machine has a very significant cleaning effect, and can completely and effectively clean all the dead corners of the workpiece, so that you can achieve the removal of complex workpiece dead ends and hidden corners of the cleaning requirements.Batch cleaning
whether the complex structure of a single workpiece or a large number of batch workpieces, we just need to put these workpieces into the cleaning fluid and ensure that all parts can contact the liquid, then the ultrasonic cleaning machine can carry out very efficient cleaning work.Multifunctional cleaning
Quality assurance ultrasonic cleaning machine can combine different solvents and achieve different cleaning effects, but also meet the different supporting production processes, such as dust removal, rust removal, oil removal, wax removal, and removal or passivation, phosphating, vitrified and electroplating, etc.Energy saving and environmental protection
Ultrasonic cleaning machines can not only effectively reduce pollution to play a good environmental protection effect, but also can well reduce the damage caused by toxic solvents to humans. In addition, it also supports the cleaning cycle filtration system, so we can cycle the cleaning solvent filtration and repeat use.
Types of ultrasonic cleaner
Ultrasonic cleaning machines can be classified according to the following.
|Automation||Automatic ultrasonic cleaner
Semi-automatic ultrasonic cleaner
Manual ultrasonic cleaner
|Tank ||Single tank ultrasonic cleaner
Double tank ultrasonic cleaner
Multi-tank ultrasonic cleaner
|Capacity||Large ultrasonic cleaner
Small ultrasonic cleaner
Ultrasonic cleaner specifications and features
Benchtop ultrasonic cleaner
|Inner groove material||304 stainless steel
|Inner groove dimension||300*155*150mm
|Power supply voltage||220V
|Inner tank capacity||6.5L
Type: Small ultrasonic cleaner
1. Benchtop ultrasonic cleaner is equipped with degassing function, which can effectively discharge the oxygen in the cleaning medium, prevent the oxidation of the product and improve the cleaning efficiency.
2. The panel is easy to operate, cleaning and heating, a key to open, and the operation are more simple.
3. Adopt a high-quality ultrasonic shock head, with strong cleaning strength, good reliability, stable performance, and high conversion rate.
Large ultrasonic cleaner
|Inner groove dimension||750*550*500mm
|Inner groove material||SUS304
Type: Double tank ultrasonic cleaner
Large ultrasonic cleaner is high power output, constant power, easy to clean.
Standard with start spring cover, beautiful and durable, acid and alkali resistant.
Stainless steel ultrasonic cleaner
|Ultrasonic frequency|| 40KHZ
|Inner slot size|| 500*300*200mm
|Instrument size||530*330 x 380 mm
Type: Automatic ultrasonic cleaner
Stainless steel ultrasonic cleaner is all stainless steel manufacturing, shell, liner, and cover are made of stainless steel, corrosion-resistant.
A digital control operation, timing, and heating are more accurate.
Ultrasonic cleaner solution
When using ultrasonic cleaner, it is very important to choose the right ultrasonic cleaner solution. Ultrasonic cleaning solvents are also available in many different formulations. Its main components are cleaning agents, reactants, energy storage elements, and surfactants. Different types and amounts of these components are combined to form various types of ultrasonic cleaning fluids.
For each type of object, there is a corresponding type of ultrasonic cleaning solution available. To ensure proper cleaning and to avoid damaging the object, only the most suitable type of cleaning fluid must be used.
Alkaline solutions have a pH of 10 or higher, the higher the pH the more corrosive the solution. Medium alkaline solutions (pH 11.0 to 12.5) are suitable for almost all metals, including cast iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, zinc, copper, brass, and tin.
Highly caustic alkali solution
High caustic soda solutions are a special case of alkaline solutions. They can be used in special cases; however, we should always try a milder alkaline ultrasonic cleaning solution first. Highly caustic cleaners contain hydroxides and often silicates and are suitable for removing heavy grease, oil, and wax from cast iron, steel, and stainless steel.
Acidic solutions have a pH of about 5.0 or lower, with the lower pH cleaners being the more corrosive versions. The use of acid solutions is usually material-specific, as some acids will destroy the base material and others will not. As long as the solutions contain inhibitors that protect the base metals, they are well suited to remove oxides from most metals.
Deionized water is safe to use on any material that can be safely placed in water, which means it can be used on almost any material. Metals, fabrics, glass, plastics, epoxy resins, and hard rubber materials are all acceptable. When using deionized water as an ultrasonic cleaning solution, the type of part should be considered, as many parts will oxidize quickly when removed from the solution unless they are subsequently placed in a wetting solution and dried immediately.
How to use ultrasonic cleaner?
The use of ultrasonic cleaning machine is rough as follows.
1. First of all, you must read through the ultrasonic cleaning machine manual to understand the structure of the operating panel.
2. Connect the generator to the cleaning tank cable.
3. Then inject the selected cleaning solution into the tank.
4.The generator will be connected to 220V ± 10% 50 Hz AC power supply.
5. Open the generator power switch, the power indicator light indicates that the liquid in the tank began to vibrate cavitation, ultrasonic cleaning machine began to work.
Precautions for ultrasonic cleaner
1. The cleaning tank must be put into the liquid before starting the machine work, the minimum water level height > 100mm (bottom vibration type) and placed horizontally, the transducer in the side, for cleaning tank slot along 100mm, such as in the air state will damage the machine.
2. When the cleaning cylinder temperature is room temperature, do not inject the high-temperature liquid directly into the cylinder, so as not to cause the transducer to loose and affect the normal use of the machine.
3. When the cleaning fluid needs to be replaced due to pollution, do not inject the low-temperature liquid directly into the high-temperature cylinder, which can also lead to the transducer being off, and should close the heater switch to avoid damage to the heater due to no liquid in the tank.
4. Regularly check the transducer, do not make it damp and impact, so as not to cause unnecessary losses. Do not restart the power immediately after turning it off, the gap time should be more than 1 minute.
How to maintain ultrasonic cleaner?
1. When an ultrasonic cleaning machine with a filtering device, the filter element should be replaced regularly.
2. Keep the equipment workplace ventilation, dry, neat, conducive to the long-term effective operation of ultrasonic cleaning machine, optimize the working environment.
3. Regularly test the insulation performance of ultrasonic cleaning machines. Regularly check the aging electrical parts, and check the grounding wire to ensure that the equipment is well grounded. The project must be performed by an electrician with professional experience.
4. Regularly test the power supply to ensure that it meets the requirements of the equipment's supply voltage, and to avoid long-term work under too high or too low unstable power supply.
5.When the cleaning fluid is too dirty, it should be disposed of in time. Regularly clean the dirt in the cleaning tank and the reservoir to keep the cleaning tank and the appearance clean and to improve the durability of the cleaning tank.
6. If the ultrasonic cleaner has a transmission mechanism, it should be filled with lubricants such as grease and oil regularly. Electrical control box and equipment ventilation holes should be away from water vapor, corrosive gases, and dust, and regularly clean the attached dust with compressed air.
How to buy ultrasonic cleaner?
ANTITECK provide lab equipment, lab consumable, manufacturing equipment in life sciences sector.
If you are interested in our ultrasonic cleaner or have any questions, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you as soon as possible.