What is ultrasonic extractor?
as a physical means of new multi-frequency ultrasonic extraction synthesis reaction device, mainly through the exploration of different frequencies, different power of ultrasound on different substances, molecular cleaning, cleavage reorganization, and other comparative experiments, and through specific means to get a new reaction and substances, to achieve solid-liquid extraction separation of scientific instruments.
Application of ultrasonic extractor
Use of ultrasonic extractor in nicotine extraction
The nicotine component in tobacco has high use value in agriculture and medicine, and it can be effectively extracted from tobacco by ultrasonic extraction technique.
Use of ultrasonic extractor in the extraction of polysaccharide from Lycium barbarum
In the extraction process of Lycium barbarum polysaccharide by ultrasonic extraction, the content of Lycium barbarum polysaccharide was measured by the spectrophotometric colorimetric method.
Use of ultrasonic extractor in lycopene extraction
The researchers used ultrasound for the extraction of lycopene. The optimum process conditions were determined as follows: the ultrasonic output power was 320 W, the extraction solvent was a spice ester, the extraction time was 6 min, each radiation time was 3 s, the solid-liquid ratio was 1:2, and the number of extraction stages was two, and the total pigment extraction rate was 96.83%.
Use of ultrasonic extractor in oil and grease extraction
Ultrasonic extraction enhanced extraction of oil can significantly improve the extraction efficiency, but also improve the quality of oil, save raw materials, and increase the amount of oil extraction.
Ultrasonic fields can not only enhance the leaching process of substances by conventional fluids but also enhance the extraction process of substances in supercritical conditions. The extraction of wheat germ oil from malt germ was studied by Chen Jun et al. The extraction rate of wheat germ oil was increased by about 10% with the addition of an ultrasonic field to supercritical fluid extraction, and no degradation of wheat germ oil was caused. The research and application of ultrasonic extraction in the extraction of oils and fats are very active, and the experiments and applications have been carried out involving the extraction of anise oil, lentil oil, clove oil, perilla oil, evening primrose oil, etc.
Use of ultrasonic extractor in protein extraction
Ultrasonic extraction of protein
also has a significant effect, such as the extraction of soybean protein from treated defatted soybean germ by conventional stirring method, which can rarely reach 30% of the total protein content, and it is difficult to extract the thermally unstable 7S protein components, but the use of ultrasound can be the above-mentioned germ in water to crush its protein, but also 80% of the protein can be liquefied, but also extract the thermally unstable 7S protein components. Ultrasonic treatment can also increase the separation temperature of the pulp and reduce the viscosity of the pulp, which can be used to directly produce high concentration (high protein) soy milk products.
Use of ultrasonic extractor in polysaccharide extraction
The extraction of crude polysaccharides from Bletilla splendens tubers showed that ultrasonic treatment at room temperature was the most ideal extraction method. For the extraction of polysaccharides from the seeds of A. hybrida, the extraction rate could be increased by 76.22% with ultrasonic intensification. The extraction rate of polysaccharide of Agaricus blazei by hot water extraction with ultrasonic waves was 5 % higher than that of enzymatic method, and the extraction time was greatly reduced. The extraction of Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides by ultrasound-catalyzed enzymatic method was systematically studied, as well as the extraction of Cordyceps sinensis polysaccharides, shiitake mushroom polysaccharides and monkey polysaccharides.
Use of ultrasonic extractor in food analysis
Ultrasonic extraction was also used for the pretreatment of food samples. The national standard acid hydrolysis method for the determination of fat content in luncheon meat is time-consuming and tedious, and is not easy to master because of the influence of human factors. The method of determining the fat content of luncheon meat by acid hydrolysis was improved by using ultrasonic waves, which shortened the digestion time of samples without heating and allowed the determination of fat content of a large number of samples simultaneously.
Use of ultrasonic extractor in natural spice extraction
Ultrasonic extraction of leaf valerian spice was compared with the results of extraction without ultrasound, the absorbance on and photometric absorbance of the filtrate using ultrasound was 12%~40% higher than that of the filtrate without ultrasound.
Ultrasonic extractor working principle
The working principle of ultrasonic extractor
is mainly to use the strong cavitation should effect, mechanical vibration, disturbance effect, high acceleration, emulsification, diffusion, breaking and stirring effect and other multi-level effects generated by ultrasonic radiation pressure to increase the frequency and speed of material molecular movement and increase the solvent penetration, so as to accelerate the target components into the solvent and promote the extraction.
Ultrasonic extractor components
Ultrasonic extraction machine consists of two parts: ultrasonic extraction system and ultrasonic drive system.
1. Ultrasonic extraction system
Ultrasonic extraction system mainly includes an ultrasonic transducer, ultrasonic variable amplitude rod, and ultrasonic tool head for generating ultrasonic vibration and emitting this vibration energy into the liquid.
The input electrical energy is converted into mechanical energy in the form of a transducer that moves back and forth in the longitudinal direction with an amplitude generally in the range of a few microns.
Ultrasonic amplitude rod
As the amplitude generated by the ultrasonic transducer is not enough, it is necessary to connect an ultrasonic amplitude bar to amplify the amplitude according to the design needs, isolate the reaction solution and the ultrasonic transducer, and also play the role of fixing the whole ultrasonic vibration equipment.
Ultrasonic tool head
Connected with the amplitude rod, the amplitude rod will transmit the ultrasonic energy vibration to the tool head, and then the tool head will launch the ultrasonic energy into the chemical reaction liquid for ultrasonic extraction.
2. Ultrasonic drive system
Generate high frequency and high power current to drive the ultrasonic vibrating parts to work. The generator can also be integrated with a timing controller to set and control the ultrasonic vibration time and interval time as needed.
Advantages of using ultrasonic extractor
1. Compared with supercritical CO2 extraction and ultra-high pressure extraction, ultrasonic extraction equipment is simple and extraction cost is low.
2. Unlike the traditional boiling method or reflux method, ultrasonic extraction does not require heating, so as not to damage the active ingredients by prolonged heating, especially suitable for the extraction of heat-sensitive substances.
3. In most cases of ultrasonic extraction, the operation steps less, the extraction process is simple, not easy to cause contamination of the extracted material.
4. Ultrasonic extraction technology improves the extraction rate of the active ingredients, ensure the best use of raw materials A, and reduce the consumption of solvents, and can achieve significant economic benefits.
5. Ultrasonic extraction technology is a physical process, there is no chemical reaction in the whole extraction process, the activity of the active ingredient has little impact.
Main factors affecting the extraction rate of ultrasonic extractor
Generally, no heating is required, but there is a strong thermal effect itself, and the temperature of the medium has a certain influence on the strength of the cavitation effect.
Acoustic treatment time
Ultrasonic frequency is one of the main factors affecting the extraction rate of active ingredients.
Acoustic wave frequency
Ultrasonic extraction is usually shorter than conventional extraction (20~45 min). Relative to other influencing factors, ultrasonic extraction time had no significant effect on the extraction rate.
Ultrasonic extractor specifications and features
Benchtop ultrasonic extractor
|Temperature control range||-5-99℃
|Power requirement||220V 50Hz
1. Benchtop ultrasonic extractor is controlled by a microcomputer and can store 50 sets of working data.
2. Ultrasonic enhanced Chinese medicine extraction usually obtains a high extraction rate of 24-40 minutes, and the extraction time is greatly shortened by more than 2/3 compared with traditional methods, and the raw materials of medicinal herbs are handled in large quantities.
3. The temperature of ultrasonic extraction of Chinese herbal medicines is 40-60℃, which has a protective effect on the active ingredients in herbs that are unstable in heat and easily hydrolyzed or oxidized, while greatly saving energy.
Handheld ultrasonic extractor
1. Handheld ultrasonic extractor uses concentrated energy type, large amplitude, and intelligent digital control.
2. Adopt microcomputer digital drive generator, automatic frequency search on.
3. Energy adjustable can adjust the energy size according to the specific production needs.
How to use ultrasonic extractor?
The correct way to use the ultrasonic extraction equipment is as follows:
1. Inject solvent into the equipment, purified water for water extraction, ethanol for alcohol extraction, and solvent by preheating.
2. When the height of the solvent level reaches 3/4 of the diameter of the cylinder, open the steam valve to heat the solvent, the temperature is heated to the extraction temperature, and start feeding into the ultrasonic extraction machine, feeding evenly and uniformly.
3. At the same time, turn on the host motor, and speed control 3r/min (speed can be adjusted according to the length of extraction time).
4. When the material is transported to 1/2 of the barrel length, turn on the discharge pump to play internal circulation, and turn on the filter, nesting machine, and squeezing machine at the same time.
5. When the material is conveyed to the end, the discharge starts and the extraction liquid enters the temporary storage tank of extraction liquid through the collection funnel of the filter, pay attention to controlling the amount of solvent feeding and the amount of extraction liquid, and control the liquid level height in the equipment.
Precautions for using ultrasonic extractor
Ultrasonic extraction instrument operation precautions are as follows:
1. First set the key good instrument working parameters (see manual for specific settings), for the temperature requirements of the more sensitive samples (such as bacteria) generally outside the use of an ice bath, or external circulating cooling water, when the actual temperature is certainly lower than 25 degrees, the protein-nucleic acid will certainly not be denatured.
2. Time: The ultrasound time should not exceed 5 seconds each time, and the gap time should be greater than or equal to the ultrasound time to facilitate heat dissipation. The time setting should be based on the principle of short ultrasound time and more ultrasound times, which can extend the life of the ultrasound machine as well as the probe.
3. Ultrasonic power: should not be too large, so as not to splash or foam samples, such as less than 10ml sample volume, the power should be within 200w, choose 2mm ultrasonic probe, another variable amplitude rod behind the panel to select the switch to the appropriate gear; 10-200ml sample volume power in 200-400w, choose 6mm ultrasonic probe, another variable amplitude rod behind the panel to the appropriate gear; 200ml The power of the sample volume above 300-600w, choose 10mm ultrasonic probe, and the variable amplitude lever behind the panel to the corresponding block.
4. Vessel selection: how much sample to choose how big the beaker, so that is also conducive to sample convection in the ultrasound, to improve the efficiency of crushing. For example; 20ML processing volume with a 20ML beaker.
How to order ultrasonic extractor?
ANTITECK provide lab equipment, lab consumable, manufacturing equipment in life sciences sector.
If you are interested in our ultrasonic extractor or have any questions, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you as soon as possible.