What is a laboratory aspirator?
is a basic instrument commonly used in biological laboratories, mainly used for suction of residual liquid after various experiments, including waste liquid of cell culture medium, supernatant after centrifugation in centrifugal tube and residual liquid in 96-well plate, etc., it is also a safe collection system to deal with the critical liquid, dangerous pathogens, and any class III or IV biological hazards of waste.
Laboratory aspirator application
The most widely used laboratory aspirators are for cell culture, ranging from the most basic cell culture to more complex cell culture applications such as autologous tissue regeneration, stem cell research, low-volume medium microplate work, growth studies, and general research.
How does a laboratory aspirator work?
The principle of the laboratory aspirator i
s very simple, is to make the negative pressure state of the aspirator head through a certain method, so that the atmospheric pressure will attract the material outside the head to the aspirator apparatus
extrusion, so as to complete the effect of aspirating.
Types of laboratory aspirator
At present, the main types of laboratory aspirators on the market are vacuum aspirator, waste aspirator system, handheld aspirator, and lab faucet aspirator.
Vacuum aspirator system is an efficient and convenient means for absorbing floating matter. It can be used for absorbing and treating biological liquid, providing comfortable and safe working conditions for the treatment of biological and biohazard substances. Equipped with non-contact sensors to automatically monitor the liquid level in the collection bottle to prevent overflow. After the pump is turned off, the disinfectant can be drawn into the handle and pipe through the disinfection line, so that the required safety regulations can be met.
Waste aspirator system
The waste aspirator system
is suitable for the equipment of sucking the residual liquid and supernatant after various experiments in the laboratory, especially the supernatant after cell culture. It's a laboratory equipment that pumps liquids directly.
Handheld aspirator is a device for transferring liquid quantitatively, It is usually used to remove a small amount or trace amount of liquid in the study of analytical testing, and handheld aspirator is also mainly used for standard pipetting, dealing with volatile, corrosive and sticky special liquids.
Lab faucet aspirator
The traditional method of creating a vacuum in a laboratory is a water-jet inhaler. It's a simple device attached to a faucet in a sink that uses the Venturi effect to create a vacuum when cold water runs down.
Laboratory aspirator specification
|Vacuum regulating range||0-600mbar
|Fluid absorption rate||17mL/s
|Voltage||100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
|Collection bottle volume||4L
1. All kinds of liquids can be collected and stored by this vacuum aspirator.
2. The object of use covers all kinds of cell culture dishes, tube orifice plates, and even the experimental table, to ensure the cleanliness of the laboratory.
3. Adjustable vacuum degree, wide application.
4. High-quality self-locking plug, easy to install, safe and reliable.
5. The page probe system keeps the collection container within safe limits.
Mini vacuum aspirator
|Vacuum regulating range||0-600mbar
|Fluid absorption rate||1.6L/min
|Voltage||DC 12V 1.0A
|Collection bottle volume||500ml 1L
1. Mini vacuum aspirator is portable and convenient, suitable for the ultra-clean workbench and other any desktop, saving space.
2. Built-in rechargeable electric, one-button start, independent work.
3. Quick suction, safe and reliable.
4. With dual functions of liquid suction and filtration, hydrophobic filter can protect equipment from pollution.
Waste aspiration system
|Vacuum regulating range||680mbar
|Collection bottle volume||1000mL
1. Waste aspiration system adopts oil-free vacuum pump design, no lubricating oil, no maintenance, low noise value, and durable.
2. Double overflow protection device, equipped with a floating ball overflow protection device in the waste liquid bottle, can prevent the waste liquid overflow into the main engine.
3. Waste liquid bottles and adsorption parts can be high temperature and high-pressure sterilization.
1. Handheld aspirator equipped with a density adjustment window, the volume of ±2 ° C can be quickly adjusted to offset inaccuracies when moving a variety of difficult-to-handle liquids, such as hot, cold, volatile, or high-density liquids, or when external conditions change, such as using extended nozzles. Easy to change factory Settings without calibration.
2. Equipped with a volume display window. Reading from top to bottom, convenient display of four digits.
3. Flexible nozzle function, save time and energy, optimize installation and removal of the suction head force, and ensure pipette tightness.
4. High-temperature and high pressure disinfection and ultraviolet sterilization, to provide a single multi-channel different experimental requirements.
Laboratory aspirator kit
Laboratory aspirator kits are an important part of the aspirator laboratory. Now common aspirator kits include aspirator bottle, lab aspirator pump and aspirator pipette.
Aspirator bottle is equipped with overflow protection device. When the liquid level rises and touches the buoy, the buoy will rise against the gas line to prevent the liquid from being pumped into the pump. It can also be put into high temperature and high pressure sterilization furnace for sterilization. With special design of waste liquid extraction transfer cap, waste liquid bottle can be changed into receiving bottle at any time.
Lab aspirator pump
Lab aspirator pump is also known as vacuum pump. The vacuum pump in the laboratory is mainly powered by a brushless motor. The diaphragm inside the vacuum pump reciprocates through the circular motion of the motor, so that the air in the pump cavity is compressed and drawn into a fixed volume of vacuum (negative pressure), which produces a pressure difference between the pump inlet and external atmospheric pressure. Small vacuum pump generally uses DC motor, the volume of ac motor can not be made very small. So the use of DC motor micro vacuum pump is very popular with the public.
Laboratory vacuum pump is mainly used in the laboratory for filtration, aspiration and so on.
Aspirator pipettes are fully transparent and designed for liquid transfer and mixing, suitable for suction procedures such as vacuum or laboratory aspirators.
Aspirator pipette tips
Due to the complex and diverse specifications of laboratory aspirator containers, different aspirator pipette tips are required. An aspirator in laboratories often involves containers such as petri dishes, culture bottles, 96-well plates, or centrifugal tubes.
These different containers require different sizes of pipette tips, For example, the general petri dish can use a single pipette tip with 200 microliter disposable tip, and the culture bottle should use a longer 1000 microliter tip or even a long stainless steel aspirator tip due to its deep depth. The 8 suction pipette tip with disposable head is suitable for the 96-well plate, and the longer stainless steel needle pipette tip is suitable for the 96-well plate. Some tests involve pathogenic viruses, which often cannot be pulled out by hand, so a pipette tip with automatic retracting function is required.
Use of aspirator in laboratory
The use of aspirator in laboratory is very important, only the correct operation according to the rules, can avoid many human factors caused by equipment damage, and prolong the life of the laboratory aspirator.
The following is about the use of laboratory aspirator and matters needing attention:
1. Disinfection and sterilization before use: please wipe the host body with 75% alcohol for disinfection and sterilization; It is recommended to use 121 ℃ high temperature, high pressure and humidity heat to sterilize waste liquid bottles, aspirator pipettes, and pipette tips.
2. Please be careful not to let liquid pour into the aspirator pump, liquid pour into the pump will cause artificial damage to the machine due to water. Anti-suction protection should pay attention to two points: timely dumping of waste liquid bottles do not overflow and correct use of anti-suction water protection device.
3. If the use of sodium hypochlorite immersion disinfection, please be sure to use water before high temperature and high pressure sterilization, waste liquid bottles, aspirator kit and pipette and other parts touched with sodium hypochlorite washed clean, if not washed directly high temperature and high pressure sterilization, it is very easy to cause cracking of plastic parts and hard pipes.
4. It is recommended that the liquid level of the aspirator bottle be controlled within the range of 70%-80%. For example, when the liquid is loaded close to the maximum capacity (1L), if the liquid is not found to be full in time, the liquid will be sucked back.
How to buy laboratory aspirator?
ANTITECK provide lab equipment, lab consumable, manufacturing equipment in life sciences sector.
If you are interested in our laboratory aspirator or have any question, please write an e-mail to email@example.com, we will reply to you as soon as possible.