1. Centrifuge and Microcentrifuge Tube
2. What is Centrifuge Machine?
3. What is Microcentrifuge Tube?
4. What is Microcentrifuge Tube?
5. Features of Microcentrifuge Tube
6. Functions of the Lip
7. Brands of microcentrifuge tube
8. How to Use Microcentrifuge Tube?
9. Matters Need Attention about Microcentrifuge Tube
10. How to Prevent the Microcentrifuge Tube from Bursting in the Experiment
11. How to order Microcentrifuge Tube?
Centrifuge and Microcentrifuge Tube
Every biotechnology laboratory needs centrifuge machines and microcentrifuge tube.
What is Centrifuge Machine?
The centrifuge is a mechanical device. It can separate substances with different sedimentation coefficients and density masses in samples by thousands of times the force of gravity.
What is centrifuge tube?
The centrifuge tube is a kind of tubular sample vessel with a seal or gland. It is also called ultracentrifuge tubes or centrifuge filter tube.
According to different materials, the centrifugal tube can be divided into glass centrifuge tubes, polypropylene centrifuge tubes, plastic centrifuge tubes and steel centrifuge tubes.
Based on the bottom shape, it can be divided into conical centrifugal tube, flat bottom centrifugal tube and round bottom centrifugal tube. Among them, the conical tube is the most commonly used type.
Following the way the lid closes, it can be divided into snap cap tube and screw cover tube. The screw cover tube can be divided into flat cover and plug cover.
There are a variety of commonly used specifications of centrifugal tubes in the laboratory. Usually, the centrifuge tubes are graduated. Centrifugal tubes with a capacity greater than 100ml are called centrifugal vials or centrifugal bottles.
Common specifications for centrifugal tubes: 0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 2ml, 5ml, 7ml, 10ml, 15ml, 50ml, 100ml.
Common specifications for centrifugal vials: 250ml, 300ml, 500ml, 750ml, 1000ml.
5ml tube, 10ml tube, 15ml tube, 50ml tube are the most popular.
What is Microcentrifuge Tube?
The microcentrifugal tube has different sizes. The centrifuge tube size in 0.2ml, 0.5ml, 0.5ml, 2ml, and 5ml are called Microcentrifuge Tube. The microfuge tube is widely used in many aspects of molecular biology experiments and the conical(conic) microcentrifuge tube is the most often used. It should be used with microcentrifuge and it is very suitable for handling and storing small volumes of samples, extracts and reagents.
Features of Microcentrifuge Tube
--Easy Open : Well touching mellow side of Arc
--Easy Operation : The lid can be opened and closed with one hand
--Semi-close : Reducing the multiple sampling operations pollution
--High Quality : Smooth, clear inner wall to lessen liquid adsorption residue that easy to observe
--Without DNA Enzyme, RNA Enzyme and Heat Source
--No Finger Hurts
--Conical Tube Bottom – Gathering the precipitate in the bottom effectively
--Resistance to Chemical Corrosion and Low Temperature
Functions of the lip
Plastic centrifuge test tubes are provided with a cover, which must be tightly covered to prevent inner liquid leakage.
When it is used for radioactive or strongly corrosive samples, the lib prevents sample leakage. It can also prevent the volatilization of the sample. The most important, prevent tube deformation.
Brands of microcentrifuge tube
Falcon® Tubes and Pipets
How to Use Microcentrifuge Tube?
1) As a measuring device, the graduated micro centrifugal tube must be cleaned and dried before use.
2) Be sure to correctly observe the bending liquid level when reading. If in the wrong angle, it may cause wrong data.
3) The microcentrifuge machine decides the number of microcentrifuge tubes when operating. For example, if you need to do a single tube test in a double casing centrifuge, you must take another tube with the equivalent volume of liquid as the tested one together to keep balance.
4) Microcentrifuge tube should be matched with the centrifuge casing. The round mouth shall be larger than the inner diameter of the casing.
5) When turning off the machine, please let it stop naturally and never use external force, like hands, stick, etc.
Matters Need Attention about Microcentrifuge Tube
1) It is advised that do not use one test tube many times to keep a clean and safe sample for an accurate result. Please note that the plastic microcentrifuge tubes are usually disposable laboratory equipment.
2) To save cost purpose, the microcentrifuge test tube can be reused as needed. It needs to be thoroughly disinfected at high temperature and high pressure before reuse except PE material tube.
3) Do not put any objects on the microcentrifuge cover. Be sure to clean the cavity and the placing swivel every time after using.
4) If the high-speed micro-centrifuge has not been used for a long time, please open the cover for a period of time before use to keep dry and avoid moisture.
5) The test tube must be kept stealing well before use.
How to prevent the microentrifuge tube from bursting in experiment
1) Choose a good-quality test tube.
2) Keep balance when routing.
3) Replace the centrifugal cup regularly.
4) Speed should not exceed the limitation of the machine.
How to order microcentrifuge tube?
ANTITECK provide lab equipment, lab consumable, manufacturing equipment in life sciences sector.
Fill out below contact form or send email to email@example.com, we will reply you as soon as possible.